A small Housing Association in West London is in need of a Full-Time PA/Office Manager to look after their Office and Support the CEO on a permanent basis.
The main duties of this role will be:
- Office Management duties (stationary and equipment etc)
- PA support to CEO
- Minute taking for meetings
- Board Packs for Housing meetings/board meetings
- Some HR duties
- Being the ‘go to’ person in the office for queries
- Being available to answer queries and being flexible regarding hours worked
Because they are a small office, you will need to be available at flexible hours to answer any queries management might have. If you are looking for a 9-5 this may not work for you. If you are looking for a job where you will grow and progress with the team then this the the right opportunity!
They are looking for someone who:
- Has experience in a similar role
- Can do Minute taking and general PA/Office Manager duties without training
- Ideally has a background in Housing
- Has strong MS Office Skills
- Is energetic and resilient
- Can commit to picking up their phone out of hours when needed
- Wants to grow and progress in a small organisation where they will get involved in many tasks
If the above sounds like yourself and you would like to know more, please apply or contact me directly.