The NHS is looking for a number of cleaners to assist them during this crisis across Wiltshire. In these difficult times, the local hospitals need experienced cleaners to help deep clean the wards. In these times we need everyone to pull together and do what we can to help.
This is an initial 2 month contract, inside IR35.
About the Role
- Working hours from 07:30 to 15:30 5 days per week
- Working as part of a team to clean and sanitise wards in the hospital
- All health and safety procedures followed while in role
- Preferred driver but not essential
- At least 2 year experience in a cleaning role
- Experience in deep cleaning and sanitisation
- Preferred experience working in a hospital environment but not essential