Lockdown is back…but that doesn’t mean the job market has slowed down!
I am looking for a MRICS Senior Building Surveyor for a Social Housing Provider in the South.
This is a permanent position with interviews taking place imminently.
- Provide technical management of major and cyclical works.
- Completing projects whilst ensuring effective delivery, compliance and procurement.
- Preparation of; drawings, contract documents for tender and schedules of works.
- Lead on contract administration and project management.
- Contribute to key strategies such as; asset management, resident involvement and customer first.
- Manage a team of Building Surveyors
- Be a member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Have an excellent knowledge of health & safety legislation including CDM
- Have the ability to diagnose building defects and have an understanding of Building Pathology.
- IT competent and able to use housing and property management software
- Must have own vehicle and full UK driving license
- CSCS card
- NEBOSH qualification
- Knowledge of stock condition databases
If you are interested, please apply below or call me on 07453 015 134!