A Housing Association based in North London is seeking a Maintenance Assistant to support their Maintenance team and start immediately. The pandemic has created a backlog of repairs and some extra assistance is required.
The role itself:
- To support the maintenance team with all administrative tasks.
- To respond to ay to day telephone repair queries
- To input data into the system
- Raising works orders
- Managing files and keeping them constantly updated
- Writing letters to tenants and contractors when required
- Other adhoc duties
The ideal candidate:
- Previous housing experience would be beneficial
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of repairs and maintenance
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to work well individually and as a team
- Good organisational skills
Please note that this role is not remote, and you will be required to work in the office, therefore please only apply if you are willing to commute.