A Lancashire Local Authority are looking for an enthusiastic solicitor to join their busy Commercial Team. The team deals with a broad range of areas of law and you will have experience of, or demonstrate an aptitude for advising in, one or more of the following areas:
- Public procurement and the application of the Public Contracts Regulations 2015;
- IT, construction or commercial contracts;
- Grant Funding, Joint Venture Agreements or Partnership/multi-agency agreements;
- Major Projects;
- General Data Protection Regulation 2016 / Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and Freedom of Information; and / or
- General Public Law matters.
You must be able to work both independently and as part of a professional team and be able to manage conflicting priorities to deadlines.
It is preferential but not essential if you have experience in grant funding.
The working hours will be 37 per week worked Monday to Friday and is 100% remote.
We also recruit for all aspects of Law:
Don’t hesitate to get in touch for further Legal opportunities.
Please feel free to email me or call me (02077669075) if you have any queries.