A Housing Association based in London are looking for a Live-In Sheltered Scheme Manager to carry out day to day duties and be available for emergency call outs as when needed.
- You will be expected to help new residents settle into their new homes by providing continuous information
- To respond to emergency calls urgently and efficiently
- You will be responsible in promoting social interaction using the communal facilities provided
- Carrying out administrative adhoc task in Microsoft programmes
- You will be expected to liaise effectively with the current managing agent
- You will be responsible for monitoring of the security and general appearance of the scheme
- Support the Resident Scheme Manager
- To provide an efficient service responsive to the needs of tenants living at the scheme.
- To maintain Health & Safety records and undertake checks and risk assessments as required.
- To attend any tenant meetings as required which may be held out of hours.
This role will require the following:
- Experience working in a Sheltered or Support role with in the last 2 years.
- Working with a vulnerable tenant group in a large capacity
- Live on site during Monday – Friday
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
Please get in touch Hannah.Tugman@Oysterpartnership.com for more information