Rate £20.00 – £28.00
A great new role for a Licensing Officer has just come up for a Warwickshire based council. They are looking to add a Licensing Officer to their supportive team who can cover taxi, premise, and scrap metal licensing.
Your responsibilities will involve processing and validating applications, undertaking licensing inspections and ensuring licenses are up to date.
The role is very flexible as it gives you the chance to work from home and in the office
What’s in it for you?
- A 6 -12 month initial contract at the very least
- Working with an experienced and supportive team
- Work remote and on-site once a week
What will you be doing?
- Taxi Licensing, Premise’s Licensing, and Scrap metal
- Producing Licenses
- Processing and validating applications
If you are experienced and believe you are a right fit for the job then please email me at email@example.com or give me a call on 02077669000