Wimbledon has to be up there with one of my favourite times of the year, so I do not expect you to pay too much attention to these job adverts, but believe me when I say it is worth a look.
What’s in it for you:
· £26 to £33 per hour (£59,400)
· A council based in Northamptonshire
· A 6 month initial contract
· Hybrid working around site visits and inspections
· Licensing training from senior team members
What they will expect from you:
· Thorough knowledge of at least one of the stated areas- La03, Taxi + Private Hire
· The ability to enforce and inspect around Northamptonshire
· Writing up evidence, reports
· Potentially presenting evidence at Sub-committee
If you are interested it would be great to speak-02077669000, firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a message.
Alternatively please pass on my details or kindly put me in touch with a colleague- there’s something in it for you too.