Are you getting the service you deserve from your current agency?
Unfortunately, for most Licensing Officers we ask, the answer is no. The top 3 reasons being:
- Inaccurate Pay Rates
- Old-fashioned/ Convoluted timesheet process
- Once you are in contract you stop receiving calls
With such a limited choice of Licensing agencies to choose from, you can often feel that there is no other option, and most Licensing Officers put up with the bad service they’re currently receiving.
However, there is now another option… The Oyster Partnership.
Working with Oyster you can expect:
- An accurate rate breakdown before the start of your contract so you know exactly what you are working for
- A timesheet portal to ensure reliable, weekly payments
- Fortnightly aftercare calls to you and your manager, so we can correct any problems with the contract as they arise
- We would always rather ‘move you than lose you’, so we will always run new roles past you, even while you’re in contract with us.
If you’re a Licensing Officer in the Southwest considering contract roles, please apply below with an up-to-date CV.
Alternatively, send me a message on LinkedIn for an informal chat about what we can do for you, just search Thomas Graham at The Oyster partnership.
I look forward to working with you!