I am recruiting a Lettings Officer for a Cambridge Council until the end of the financial year.
- Ensure a quick turnaround of void property to minimise rent loss
- Proactively identify vulnerable customers during the lettings process to ensure tenancy sustainment
- Carry out inspections of transfers to ensure that tenants planning to move home are clear on the condition they should leave their property in
- Act promptly when receiving an offer from the Allocations team to ensure viewings are arranged
It is preferable that you have:
- Experience as a Lettings Officer conducting Viewings, Sign Ups and Verifications
- Organisational service skills within writing Letting and Financial reports
- Suitable customer focused skills
- Used various systems
- A current licence and your own transportation as you may be required to visit different tenancy sites
The pay rate is between £13.00 – £14.00ph ltd, and interviews will be this week with a start date of the following week Sept 14th.
If this appeals to you, please get in contact with your most recent CV and I will be in contact should you be successful.