I am currently recruiting for a Leasehold Officer position on behalf of a small Housing Association in London.
- To effectively monitor and review service charge expenditures
- Setting new accounts for new build properties and stair casing queries
- To be responsible for the setting and collection of service charge and rent, all leasehold enquiries and breach of lease.
- Effectively liaising and forming relationships with Leaseholders
- Working to KPI’s and corporate objectives at all levels of the housing management service
- To manage the maintenance of a database of contracts in force in own area for each element of service charges and major works
- Deal with general everyday enquires and conduct interviews with customers as necessary, ensuring that appropriate action is taken and appropriate information and advice is given on all aspects of available services to customers.
- To reply to all enquires and non complex stage 1-3complaints within the time scale set out in the Housing Associations procedures, ensuring that the quality of the reply is sufficiently detailed to prevent further complaints
- To continually strive to maximise the income for administrative/freehold and other variation to lease charges.
- To monitor leaseholder’s water leaks ensuring that necessary action is taken to minimise property damage and complaints.
- Highly organised and motivated to manage large patches and effectively deal with any issues on call
- Experience in generic tenancy roles
- Experience working in a housing or social care environment
- Good understanding of implementing health and safety procedures/compliance