I am currently recruiting for a Leasehold Officer position on behalf of an organisation in East London.
* To effectively monitor and review service charge expenditures
* Dealing with Consultations and Section 20s
* Legal enforcement day to day
* Setting new accounts for new build properties and stair casing queries
* To be responsible for the setting and collection of service charge and rent, all leasehold enquiries and breach of lease.
* Effectively liaising and forming relationships with Leaseholders
* Estate Inspections
* Working to KPI’s and corporate objectives at all levels of the housing management service
* To manage the maintenance of a database of contracts in force in own area for each element of service charges and major works
* Deal with general everyday enquires and conduct interviews with customers as necessary, ensuring that appropriate action is taken and appropriate information and advice is given on all aspects of available services to customers.
* To continually strive to maximise the income for administrative/freehold and other variation to lease charges.
* To monitor leaseholder’s water leaks ensuring that necessary action is taken to minimise property damage and complaints.
* Highly organised and motivated to manage large patches and effectively deal with any issues on call
* Experience in generic tenancy roles
* Experience working in a housing or social care environment
* Good understanding of implementing health and safety procedures/compliance
* Must have a Full UK driving licence and car access
* Must have an In date DBS