A Local Government organisation in Hampshire is seeking an Interim Town Centre Development Manager to lead on the progression and future delivery of their major development programme(s).
- Leading on major development projects, from inception to completion/disposal
- Managing significant projects and programme within the approve parameters
- Identifying land for new homes and work spaces, as well as maximising the potential of space available
- Providing necessary infrastructure and facilities to support growth
- Working with key stakeholders and partners
- Negotiating effectively on behalf of the Council
If you are interested in finding our further information on this position, please APPLY NOW!