A Local Government organisation is seeking an individual with well-developed project management skills, as well as exposure in the regeneration / planning arena, to provide project and programme management expertise to support their ambitious regeneration programme.
- Provide project and PMO support (design, planning, developing, delivering and managing) to progress key Council projects in the regeneration arena
- Manage and track projects against delivery plans and report through the Council’s framework
- Support the delivery of projects on time and on budget and in line with the Council’s agreed governance
- Regular reporting on project progress, achievement of key milestones, risks and risk mitigation plans and leading on coordinating all project related matters
- Provide PMO
- Strong project and programme management skills (inc. the ability to consult, plan, monitor and evaluate)
- 5 to 10 years of regeneration/planning experience
- Degree level or equivalent education or relevant experience
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to support two Project Lead’s on a varied regeneration programme.
If you feel you meet the above, APPLY NOW!
N.B. this role has been determined as outside of IR35, therefore the successful applicant will be able to operate via a Limited Company, if preferred.