A new exciting opportunity has arisen with a local authority in the South West, my client is looking for an experienced Estate Surveyor to help fill a backlog of work at a council.
The role entails:
- Letting of premises to new tenants and re-letting of existing tenants
- General day-to-day management inclusive of valuations, rent reviews and lease renewals
- Negotiating with public and private sector owners
- Providing information on the possible acquisitions of new assets and disposals of assets that are no longer required by the authority
- Representing the council at internal and external meetings to ensure the councils interests are protected and provide advice on property related matters
The ideal candidate will have relevant public sector and general practice experience, and will also be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
This will be full-time post working 37.5 hours a week, on a 6-month contract with a high chance of it being extended. The council offers home working as well as flexibile working hours and includes free parking.
My client is looking to fill the position immediately, please call me on 0207 766 9000 if you would like to hear further information.