Are you a residential Development Manager looking for your next project?
A Housing Association based in the East Midlands is looking for a Interim Development Manager, who can see out the whole development procress from start to finish.
This is a relatively small housing association so your role will be very autonomous. You will be home based but required to visit sites when needed. Ideally you will have worked in Housing Associations before.
- Will be to deliver affordable housing schemes working in partnership with a local authority
- You’ll be responsible for regeneration and development projects providing details options appraisals
- To manage large scale and complect development schemes within an agreed budget and time scale
- Have a proven track record of delivering regen and development schemes within the housing sector
- Proven management experience
- Experience managing high value budgets
If you’d like to be considered for this role or learn more, please send in an application as soon as possible and I will get back to you ASAP.