Oyster is working with a well-known organisation actively seeing an Independent Living Neighbourhood Coordinator for a 4-6 weeks (possibly more) temp role based in Surrey. The role will be starting within the first week of October. You will be expected provide excellent organisation and communication skills with the ability to work to targets and meet deadlines. You should also be able to provide a great service whilst considering value for money, display a “can do” attitude and have good drive and enthusiasm. You are required to have a knowledge of social housing management procedures and have worked a minimum of one year in a housing environment.
- Have strong links with customers within the Independent Living Schemes and the communities.
- Undertake visits to customers’ homes when necessary
- Identify safeguarding concerns and raise them to the relevant team within 1 working day.
- Manage low level ASB
- Complete tenancy sign ups with new customers.
- Taking audits on a minimum of 10% of properties and taking swift action where tenancy fraud is identified
If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to contact me on 0207 766 900 or send your CV to Pauline.email@example.com to discuss details further.