Are you an HR Advisor looking for your next contract? Do you have experience in supporting the implementation of an HRIS? If so, then this role is for you!
Oyster Partnership are working with a Charity in London in recruiting an HRIS Advisor to join their small team. They are in the midst of implementing a new system and need the extra support to guide through to completion.
A bit about the role:
- To lead on the completion of the new HRIS including L&D, recruitment and on boarding modules
- To roll-out user guides and training material for new staff members
- Continually review system functionality, amend errors and make improvements
- Maintain and develop the relationship with HRIS and to participate in weekly calls to update the project plan
- Develop a set of monthly and quarterly reports within the HR system, to measure against agreed HR KPIs and identify data trends
As the HRIS Advisor you will report into the HR Manager and lead on whole project implementation. You will have experience in managing a HRIS project and raising MI reports. Experience in using an HR system is essential for this role.
This role is available to start immediately and is for a minimum of 3 months but there is a high possibility that this will be extended.
To apply for this HRIS Advisor role, please follow the link below!