I hope you are well?
I am currently recruiting a Recruitment Business Partner for a Council in the South Coast of England where you will be a key player to their transformation. You will be reporting into the Head of HR and working alongside the Managing Director to look over the key business objectives.
Some Key Functions include:
- Business and Commercial Leadership – A proactive approach to providing solutions within the business and commercial aspects.
- Resourcing – Working with hiring managers to identify personnel needs.
- Business Strategy – Anticipating solutions in support of strategic goals, improving business performance in staffing, change management, key people plans.
- Success outcomes – Building the organisation’s brand externally as one which is committed to excellence and development, also one that retains and attracts high quality staff with high performance and rewards
- Challenges – Maintaining a positive employee motivation within times of change, and influencing ambiguity and line managing through difficult situations.
It would be ideal if you had experience as a Recruitment Manager or RBP prior, if you understand the full cycle of recruitment and have had hands on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing, that puts you in a very good place.
If you are interested, let me know by replying with your most recent CV!
Best of luck and I hope to speak with you at some point.