A small Housing Association based in South London is seeking a part time HR Coordinator to support their Senior Officer and Business Support Manager. This position will be 24 hours per week with flexible working days.
The role itself:
- Oversee HR functions
- Managing HR queries including employee relations, recruitment, learning & development and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- Establish strong internal relationships with managers and employees and advise on a range of issues
- Play a key role in developing and implementing Equality, Diversity & Inclusion strategies
- Support the Senior HR Officer within their daily tasks
- You will be required to assist with other administrative duties, such as taking minutes and covering reception
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of recruitment, staff development and appraisal processes
- Experience in implementing and advising on HR resources policies and procedures
- The ability to train and teach others efficiently
- Must have previous housing experience
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
- Willing to assist with other adhoc duties when necessary
This is initially a 5 month temporary position guaranteed until March 2021 which is highly likely to be extended or become permanent. This role will be based WFH however as restrictions are eased you may be required to work from the office. An immediate start date is available therefore please apply now to be considered for a virtual interview.
For more information please contact Colby Robinson on 02077669060.