Are you an HR Advisor with a passion for recruitment and employee relations? Are you looking for you next challenge where you can utilise your skills further? Then this is for you!
Oyster Partnership are working with a Housing Association in London in recruiting an HR Advisor to join their team. Their current HR Advisor is relocating and they are now in search of someone to lead on recruitment and employee relations.
A bit about the role:
- To support managers in the full recruitment cycle through to on boarding to meet business needs
- Advertise and shortlist candidates as well as support managers in interviews
- Gather and analyse recruitment data to ensure compliance with diversity and inclusion, value for money and effectiveness
- Work closely with the HR Manager in reviewing and developing employee reward and benefits offering
- Provide monthly and annual sickness absence reports to identify areas to improve
As the HR Advisor you will report into the HR Manager and lead on recruitment and employee engagement for the whole organisation. You will have strong experience in managing the recruitment life cycle and improving employee relations. A background in the public sector would be beneficial but not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with a performance related bonus, continuous development and flexi working.
To apply for this HR Advisor role, please follow the link below!