Oyster are partnering with a Local Authority based in West London who is seeking a HR Advisor to join their schools department. This is for an initial 6 months contract with the possibility of extension.
- Support the HR schools team with all operational queries
- Liaise with teachers, child welfare workers and internal staff members at schools to resolve any issues
- Deal with employee relation cases across sicknesses, absences and grievances.
- Escalate any complex issues to the HR business partners
- Advise senior management within the education sector on policies and procedures
- Assist schools with recruitment, payroll, furlough and Covid-19 processes
- Must have schools HR advisory experience
- Previously dealt with teachers, head masters and child wellbeing workers
- Good knowledge of local authorities and their processes
- Experience in a generalist HR position e.g ER, recruitment, policy reviews