An Housing Regeneration Manager is required for an initial six month period to support a Local Government organisation, to provide development management expertise on a large-scale housing delivery programme, c.1000 units.
You will be engaging with various stakeholder as well as managing and leading on Site Assembly, Planning & Development Agreements, Procurement and Contracts.
- Managing key regeneration projects, from inception to completion
- Appraise development sites and projects
- Lead on property aspects of negotiation to produce an overall cost plan and cash-flow of schemes
- Produce and agree project briefs with Executive Team
- Ensure key project parameters (time, cost and quality) are adhered to
- Oversee performance and financial activity of all appointed consultants and partners
Ideally, you will hold a technical qualification (i.e. MRICS) and have experience undertaking development management duties on a large-scale housing delivery programme.
If you feel you are suited to this role or are interested in finding out more information, please apply now!