Oyster Partnership are working with a variety of established clients in and around the London area that are looking for experienced Housing Property Procurement Officers to join their team.
- Overall responsibility to support the Lettings and Accommodation departments by servicing the division with suitable housing solutions.
- A key focus will be on Procuring and Acquiring properties from Private Sector Landlords and Estate Agents. Strong focus on building solid partnerships with Private Sector Landlords, Housing Associations, Local Authorities and existing client networks to secure new properties for the organisation.
- Day to day duties will also include facilitating rent deposits, bonds, and incentive payments to Private Sector Landlords and Property Providers.
- Daily Liaison with Private Sector Housing providers and Housing Benefit officers.
- During such times, there should also be high regard for Health & Safety issues relating to tenants of the Buildings and identify areas of concern and to report such matters to the relevant people.
- Ideally you will have worked in the Housing sector previously within a similar role providing services to a Local Authority, Housing Association or Private organisation.
- This is a contractual role to support a temporary void so will require somebody with experience to hit the ground running.
- You will also require a clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
If you would like to learn more about these roles or it sounds as though it could be of interest, then please send in an application at your earliest convenience.