RE: Housing Options Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: South East England
Salary: £24.00ph – £28.00ph Umbrella
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority based in South East England is looking for a Housing Options Officer for an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of an extension. The main priority is casework dealing with a backlog of current cases. There is also the potential of working from home once the manager has agreed.
Working with a small team that is managing a high volume of cases are looking an individual who is patient, relaxed and can deal with working under pressure. Having a great understanding and previous experience within Housing Options is a necessity and also have worked within the HRA legislation.
About the role
- Making section 184 decisions under Housing Act 1996 Part VI & VII
- Managing a high caseloads from interview to making 184 decisions
- Knowledge of the Homeless Reduction Act 2017
- High knowledge with system use of Jigsaw, Hope & 360
- Creating personal housing plans to individual clients
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me on 07740410354 with the details below.