RE: Housing Options Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £21.00ph – £23.00ph Umbrella
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority based in Surrey is looking for a Housing Option Officer for an initial 3-month contract with possibility of an extension. Main priority is casework dealing with a backlog and assisting the team with frontline duty.
Working with a medium size team that is managing a medium volume of cases are looking an individual who is patient, relaxed and can deal with working under pressure. Having a great understanding and previous experience within Housing Options is a necessity and also have worked within the HRA legislation.
About the role
- Making section 184 decisions under Housing Act 1996 Part VI & VII
- Managing a high caseloads from interview to making 184 decisions
- Being able to use H-clic correctly and inputting detailed information
- Knowledge of the Homeless Reduction Act 2017
- Creating personal housing plans to individual clients
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me on 02077669055, 07740410354 with the details below.