A great local authority in Leicestershire is looking for a driven Housing Options Officer to join the team starting asap. This role is working specifically with complex needs and will require a varied experience base.
This is an initial 3 month contract, inside IR35.
About the Role
- Preventing homelessness and resolving housing difficulties by providing housing options advice
- Completing Section 184 decisions and developing PHP’s
- Using up to date knowledge of existing case laws and housing legislation to make comprehensive decisions on cases
- Assisting the team in a variety of homelessness prevention initiatives
- Up to date with and have an in depth working knowledge of current housing law and legislation
- Must have experience using Jigsaw housing system
- Ideally have had 2 years’ experience in a customer facing housing role
- Proven experience managing a busy caseload
- Adaptable in the face of new challenges
If you have previous experience within Housing Options or Homelessness Prevention apply today!