Housing Options Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: South Wales
Salary: £23.00ph – £27.00ph Umbrella
Start Date: ASAP
A Local Authority based in South Wales are looking for a Housing Options Officer to join the team. The contract is an initial 3-month contract with the possibility of extension after this period. The right candidate needs to have a good understanding of homelessness prevention legislation and ideally have used Jigsaw before. The role will include remote working.
Previous experience as a Housing Options Officer and good knowledge of the current legislation. The right candidate will ideally have previous experience working in a Local Authority in Welsh and therefore a sufficient understanding of their legislation regarding homelessness prevention. The right candidate needs to be reliable, a hard worker and able to hit the ground running.
About the role
- Knowledge of section 2 of the Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- Managing a high caseloads from interview to making decisions
- Experience using s61 Housing (Wales) Act 2014
- High knowledge with system use of Jigsaw
- Creating personal housing plans to individual clients
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch ASAP with an updated CV.