3 Month Contact
Housing Options Officer
My busy client is looking for a Housing Options Officer to join their team in Lincolnshire. A great local authority with a strong focus on prevention and customer service. With a growing workload the client is looking for an adaptable, motivated and experienced Housing Options Officer to work alongside their established team.
This is a 3 month contract, inside IR35.
About the Role
- Preventing homelessness and resolving housing difficulties by providing housing options advice
- Completing Section 184 applications and develop PHP’s
- Entirely Casework Driven
- Using up to date knowledge of existing case laws and housing legislation to make comprehensive decisions on cases
- Up to date with and have an in depth working knowledge of current housing law and legislation
- Experience writing S.184 decision letters and developing PHP’s
- Experience using housing system’s (Such as Jigsaw or Locata)
- Great communication skills at all levels
If you have previous experience within Housing Options or Homelessness Prevention get in touch today