A Housing Options Officer position has become available at a busy Yorkshire based local authority. Based is a beautiful part of the country with a short drive to the national parks. With an increase in work load the client is looking for a proven Housing Options Office to come on board and work alongside an established team.
This is an initial 3 month contract, inside IR35.
About the Role
- Preventing homelessness and resolving housing difficulties by providing housing options advice
- Completing Section 184 applications and making complex decisions
- Using up to date knowledge of existing case laws and housing legislation to make comprehensive decisions on cases
- Up to date with and have an in depth working knowledge of current housing law and legislation
- Experience writing S.184 decision letters and developing PHP’s
- Proven experience giving thorough prevention advice
- Aware of the complexities of intentionality cases and the confidence to make a decision
If you have previous experience within Housing Options or Homelessness Prevention apply today!