Housing Solutions Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: West Midlands
Rate: £18.00ph – £20.00ph
This Local Authority in West Midlands is at the forefront of combating homelessness. They are looking for a Housing Solutions Officer to join their current team. It is initially a 3-month contract, however there is the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
About the role
- Make section 184 decisions under Housing Act 1996 Part VI & VII
- Conducting interviews to gather evidence to assess applications
- Manage caseload detailing progress of each client
- Prevent homelessness by using offering advice and information
- Exhibit a strong working knowledge of Housing law and legislation including, but not exclusively, the Housing Act 1996 & Homelessness Act 2002, Homeless Reduction Act 2017
- Working with single homeless as a client group
- 37 hour working week
If you have previous experience as a Housing Options / Homelessness Officer and are looking for your next move don’t hesitate to get in touch.