RE: Housing Options Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £23.21ph – £25.57ph Umbrella
Start Date: ASAP
A Client of mine based in Sussex are looking for a Housing Option Officer for an initial 3-month contract with a high possibility for the position to be extended. Main duty is providing assistance with the team to help reduce backlogs and aid with front line duty.
Are you capable to work under pressure, produce extensive decision letters and work proactively to ensure the workload gets completed? If your background experience in homelessness and can work through the whole homeless process, then this may be the role you’re looking for.
About the role
- Making section 184 decisions under Housing Act 1996 Part VI & VII
- Working alongside a team and managing your own caseloads
- Great knowledge on Duty to Refer and the processes.
- Being able to use H-clic correctly and inputting detailed information
- Knowledge of the Homeless Reduction Act 2017
- High knowledge with system use of HOPE & Locata
- Creating personal housing plans to individual clients
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to email me on email@example.com or contact me on 07740410354 with the details below.