A Housing Options Officer position has become available at a busy Derbyshire Local Authority. With a mixed client group this team needs a well-rounded officer willing to take on complex cases where they arise. A great team of down to earth people in need of some support following a busy festive period.
This is an initial 3 month contract, inside IR35.
About the Role
- Preventing homelessness and resolving housing difficulties by providing housing options advice
- Completing Section 184 applications and making decisions
- Using up to date knowledge of existing case laws and housing legislation to make comprehensive decisions on cases
- Up to date with and have an in depth working knowledge of current housing law and legislation
- Experience writing S.184 decision letters and developing PHP’s
- Experience using Jigsaw or Locata housing system
- Proven experience giving thorough prevention advice
If you have previous experience within Housing Options or Homelessness Prevention get in touch