Are you an experienced Housing Options/ Homelessness Prevention Officer looking for their next challenge? Are you passionate about using the Homelessness Reduction Act to make a real difference to the way homelessness is approached?
My client are a unique borough within Berkshire, who are looking for an experienced Housing Options Officer with a prevention focus in line with HRA
The role on offer is for an initial 3 months to cover a period of permanent recruitment within the council
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and characteristics:
- To be dynamic and have lateral thinking approach to Housing Options.
- To be prevention focused in line with HRA
- To be able to work with and keep the jigsaw database up to date.
- Have a positive attitude to work and how a customer focused approach to working with clients
- Experience in dealing with both prevention and relief in relation to homelessness
- Experienced in making a section 184 decision
If you would like more information about this position, then please feel free to get in touch by calling 0207 766 9000 Equally you can send your CV directly to the correct consultant by applying for the position directly
Looking forward to hearing from you