Website Oyster Partnership
One of our well-established clients in the area are looking for a housing officer to join their team on a temporary basis for 6 weeks, with the possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Handling on-site tenancy and estate issues.
- Dealing with all tenancy and ASB breaches in an effective manner
- Completing all Housing Benefit claims in a timely manner, including all necessary proofs and submit to appropriate authority
- Represent the client at court for ASB proceedings as and when required
- Experience in using Northgate
- A background in social housing.
- Experience leading a team that supports adults.
- Holds a Full UK Driving Licence and use of own vehicle for work purposes.
If this role is of interest, please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV and Jesil will call you should you be successful in the shortlisting process.