I am currently looking for a Senior Housing Manager to cover a 6 month contract in London. You will be responsible for the quality and responsiveness of the Housing Team
- You will responsible for developing staff to ensure that a high level of customer service in continuously maintained and improved.
- Able to identify and minimise savings across the service to ensure value for money Initiative
- Maintain excellent financial control of the contract budget
- Prepare responses to correspondence from Cabinet Members, Councillors, MPs, Corporate Complaints and Ombudsman’s enquiries.
- Develop the current service through systems and practices to meet the contract specification.
- Develop effective relationships with stakeholders and local Councillors.
- Ability to develop key relationships
- Experience of all aspects of housing management
- Knowledge of housing legislation and current practice
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, including giving presentations, and writing reports for a wide range of audiences
Please get in touch if interested