A Housing Association based in East London is seeking a Housing Safety Assistant to join their team with immediate start. This will initially be a 3 month contract with the potential to be extended.
The role itself:
- Carry out health and safety inspections within the properties
- Ensure that the property is compliant with the fire safety regulations
- Ensure that records are up to date
- Liaise with the property services and customer service team
- Attend meetings with customers when necessary
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience carrying out inspections
- Excellent customer service
- A good knowledge of health and safety
- A knowledge of fire safety
- Experience working towards deadlines
If you have the experience required to excel in this position then please apply today to be considered for an interview.