A Local Authority based in Surrey is seeking an experienced Administrator to support their HMO’s within the Environmental Health and Licensing team.
The role will involve:
- Providing administrative support to the HMO’s
- Imputing data onto Excel
- Arrange inspection appointments
- Answer incoming calls on behalf of the Private Sector Housing Section
- Process HMO applications
- Other admin duties such as scanning and filing
The ideal candidate must have:
- Worked within a local authority previously
- An excellent knowledge of the industry
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills including, Excel and Microsoft packages
- A knowledge of HMO’s and licensing would be beneficial
- Experience using Civica would be beneficial
This is a maternity cover role, therefore the contract will be for 9 months. Immediate start is available therefore please apply asap to be considered for an interview. Please contact Colby Robinson for more information on 02077669060 or apply by sending your CV below.