My client in the East Midlands are looking for multiple traffic design engineer’s with at least 6 years experience in the highways or traffic sector. The design team is increasingly growing and have multiple major projects they are working on hence the sudden demand for extra engineer’s.
The position is a 6 month rolling contract initially to test the engineer’s competence and following this the position is likely to be extended. The hourly rate is dependant on experience of the individual.
Some responsibilities will include the following:
- Development of highway designs in accordance with the DMRB or Traffic Signs Manuals
- Feasibility to detail design of schemes
- Development of scheme designs using AutoCAD or Civil 3D
- Client liaison as necessary to deliver the schemes/projects
- Arrange for the collection of relevant pedestrian, cycling and traffic surveys such as volume, speed, collisions, turning counts, loading activity as well as desire lines.
If you have a degree or higher level qualifications in Civil Engineering or Industry experience it would be great to hear from you.
If you are interested in finding out more information, please click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to call Julian on 02077669000 to discuss this role in more detail or he is happy to chat about other opportunities Oyster work with nationwide!