Duties Will Include:
* Effectively oversee the works carried out by third party contractors and the Authority to ensure compliance with regard to instructions, specifications, timescales and quality of works.
* Ensure the cost effective and efficient co-ordination of required works identified through the inspections including making effective use of internal resources and external contractors as needed.
* To ensure the safe passage of the general public on the public highway.
* To ensure compliance with and enforcement of relevant Health and Safety and Highways legislation. Flexibility
* In order to deliver the service effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties, however, will fall within the scope of the post, at the appropriate grade.
* The post holder may be expected to work outside the usual hours of operation: this will be agreed in advance.
The rate for this position is between £18-£22 p/h and is negotiable depending on the candidate. The position is inside of IR35.
If you would like to have a discreet chat about this role in more detail or would like some free market advice, call Matt on 02077669027.
I am currently recruiting for a number of posts across the West of the country. However, most of my opportunities aren’t advertised, especially if I have candidates in mind suitable for the job. To be kept in the loop, please give me a call.