6 Month Contract
Are you a sports fanatic? Maybe you love music and festivals? Are you looking for a completely remote working role? If you said yes to any or all of the above questions then I have the perfect role for you!
My client in the Suffolk area is looking for a Health and Safety Officer to work on Safety Advisory Groups for an initial 6 month full time contract. This role can be done completely remotely as it will mainly involve checking through Covid-19 policies and regulations for large events. The rates for the position are also currently open to negotiation and can be discussed upon request.
The role will include:
- Working on Covid-19 regulations for large events such as up and coming football matches and festivals
- Providing support to the Environmental Health Manager and Team Leader to advise and certify that the event in line with regulations and is Covid-19 secure
- Checking through policy paperwork and ensuring that the event’s safety procedures meet the given guidelines
- Produce risk assessments and action plans in line with the Environmental Health Manager
- 2+ years’ experience within health and safety.
- Ability to work independently as well as remotely
- Having experience in the events industry is preferred but not required,
- Experience with working with Covid-19 regulations
If you would be interested in applying for this role please click the apply button or alternatively please do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to discuss this role or others then give me a call on 02077669065.