Are you an experience Head of Estates with a strong Engineering background? Are you
seeking an exciting new challenge working for a worldwide recognised research establishment?
About the organisation
You’ll be working for a leading company that provides advisory, research and training services internationally for all areas within the built environment. Their sites include testing laboratories for M&E services, restaurants & education facilities.
About the role
You will assume full responsibility for all estate management & hard FM services across the entire site, health & safety aspects related to complex laboratory testing facilities. You will also be responsible for organisations compliance, which will include quality audits. The role will be reporting into a chief officer and will be directly managing 6 staff within the estates department and as well as managing external contractors. The contract will be for 6 months with the option to develop into a Temp to Perm post. The role will be paying between £300 to £400 per day dependent on experience.
You will need to have experience in the following:
- Critical environment – can include previous laboratory experience, healthcare, complex estates, etc.
- Stakeholder management – As head of estates you will the senior authority on anything estates related and reporting to board level individuals
- Health & Safety and Environment
- Financial Management – Accountable for Estates budgets and preparing annual business plans
- Hard FM Estates Management
- Technical Operations Management – Managing technical estates teams
If you are interested in the role above or know of anyone who would be then don’t hesitate to apply for this advert!
Look forward to hearing from you.