West London | Interim | Competitive
We are presently working with a be working with a West London based local authority who are looking to appoint an interim Financial Accountant.
The successful candidate will prepare the Council’s annual Statement of Accounts in accordance with the CIPFA Code requirements and statutory deadlines. Manage the interim and final external audit process ensuring working relationships and service standards are maintained. To also offer valuable support the wider Corporate Finance team throughout the closing process.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Lead on the production of the Council’s statutory accounting statements and maintain the council’s reputation of strong financial reporting and management.
- Prepare Group accounts in accordance with regulatory guidance.
- Manage the statutory accounts closing programme whilst ensuring the delivery of an effective year-end process.
- Liaise with numerous members of the council to ensure compliance with closing requirements
- Support the production of the Pension Fund Accounts
Should you be interested or know someone who would be please contact me on 07464 349 923 or email email@example.com