I have a fab opportunity in a lovely part of the UK over in Shropshire. The Local authority I am working with are looking for someone to help reduce their growing list of EP complaints, as well that your duties will cover:
– Respond to pollution-related enquires.
– Liaising and working with other teams within Public Protection and across other council areas including planning, private sector housing, and waste teams on cases.
– Experience of permitting regime – mainly Part B installations – petrol stations, dry cleaners, and vehicle resprayers.
– Experience in responding to planning applications from environmental health initiative
– Responding to EIR requests.
– Partake in projects particularly around waste offenses.
Please do not be put off if you haven’t tackled all of these duties as they will still be interested in what you can offer. The contract length will be for a minimum of 6months and rates will be £30+ per hour.
You will need to have the Environmental Health Degree at a minimum, if you are an EHO that will be a bonus but it’s not essential.
Please follow the link on the advert or you can get in contact directly either by email Adam.Ross@oysterpartnership.com or by telephone – 0207 766 9000 and ask for Adam!