Local Authorities across England are always looking for Enforcement Officer’s to join their team.
Usually, the roles are a split of general caseload work, investigations and dealing with appeals inquiries and prosecutions.
Candidates should have previous Local Authority Planning Enforcement experience.
Duties will include:
- Taking on a range of cases.
- Conducting site visits when needed
- Conducting prosecutions
- Liaising with members of the public.
- Drafting Notices and preparing written evidence.
- Advising other members of the Development Management team on decisions.
- Dealing with appeals and inquiries.
Our authorities can be flexible in terms of working arrangements and home working, offering you a compressed week or several days a week from home. IR35 status of roles is determined on a case-by-case basis and pay rates are dependent upon experience and completion of an interview.
If you are interested in these types of roles or in other opportunities within Planning, please call 02077669075 and ask for the Town Planning team.
Whether you are actively looking for a new role, would like to hear about the market, or have any contracting queries, please do get in touch!