Are you looking for your next opportunity?
If so, I am currently working with an NHS Trust based in a South London Bourough who are looking for a shift electrical supervisor on a 6 – 12 month contract with the view for permanent employment to be offered to the right candidate. The client are offering £20 – 21 per hour based on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern with a 25% uplift for anti-social hours.
About the role:
- Supervision of a team of engineers and technicians.
- Required to carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance.
- Management of SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Ensure all compliance is maintained to Trust standard.
- Electrical qualifications.
- Experience managing a team of engineers.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Health and Safety understanding.
- Experience in a healthcare setting.
Any knowledge of a mechanical trade will be looked upon favourably.
If the above sounds like you and you are interested in the role outlined above, click apply.
I look forward to reviewing your CV’s.