Are you an experienced Supported Housing Officer dealing with Domestic Violence? Are you based in the North West London area? Well, your new job awaits!
This post would lend itself well to a female where your new role you will be dealing with:
- Domestic Violence
- A patch holding up to 40 clients
- Resolving low level ASB
- Driving down rent arrears
- Offering support and advice to young people
It is preferable that you have:
- Years of experience in Domestic Violence – Supported Housing Officer
- Suitable customer facing skills
- Used the system mentioned before
- Have a current DBS
Pay is between £15-£16 per hour ltd and interviews will be this Friday with a start date of Monday 17th February 2020.
If this appeals to you, please send over an up to date CV and I will be in contact should you be successful in a shortlist.
If this does not apply to you, please be sure to pass this on to someone who it may apply to.