I am working with an authority in East Anglia who are looking for a DM Team Leader to start ASAP for an initial 6 month contract. This role is inside IR35 and rates are dependant on experience. The role can be done 100% remotely for the next 6 months.
Duties will include:
- Leading a small team of Planners.
- Managing a personal caseload of major applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9000 and ask for Harriet.