Are you a HR professional who is looking for their next challenge? Do you have a passion for diversity and inclusion? Do you love getting stuck in with project work?
If so then this is the role for you!
I am working for a Client based in West Berkshire who are looking for a Diversity and Inclusion Manager to join their busy HR and OD team. This is initially a temporary contract with a view to becoming permanent.
- Developing and implementing projects relating to the inclusion strategy
- Engaging with internal and external groups to develop and implement initiatives to promote a diverse workforce
- Undertake research and make recommendations on diversion and inclusion opportunities
- Review, develop and implement policies relating to diversity and inclusion
- Attend and organise events to maximise awareness internally and externally
As a Diversity and Inclusion Manager you will have a passion for making a difference. You will have experience in implementing and developing projects and engaging with employees of all levels. Previous experience working within inclusion and diversity is essential and experience within the public sector would be an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and get stuck in. In return, flexible working and competitive rates are offered.
If you would like to find out more about this Diversity and Inclusion Manager vacancy, then please apply and we will be in touch!