A Housing Association in North London is seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join their team. This is an initial 3 month temporary contract with the potential to be extended for the ideal candidate.
The role itself:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day resolution of enquiries made by customers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Cover reception when required
- Arrange compensation payments when necessary
- Support the Customer Resolution Team in delivering first point of contact
- Act as an expert providing advice and recommendations
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an extensive housing background
- Excellent knowledge of all areas within housing
- Must have an in date DBS
- Reception experience would be beneficial
- The ability to resolve difficult situations
- Excellent customer service and computer skills
If this is the ideal role for you then please apply now to be considered for an interview. Please apply only if you meet the requirements needed.